Now into its 9th successful year, Asia Palm Oil Conference (APOC) 2019 hosted by the Thai Palm Oil & Oil Palm Association has established itself as the preferred annual meeting point for Palm oil industry players in Thailand and South-East Asia. It remains the dedicated conference with a comprehensive focus on trade, investment and technology, and provides excellent partnership opportunities with international players.
Please note that FIREWORKS Uses Only Our Official Email "@asiafireworks.com" for ALL correspondence.
We DO NOT use gmail, yahoo email accounts etc for any correspondence with our clients or suppliers.
APOC 2019 CALL OF PAPERS Post Show Report
Asia Palm Oil Conference (APOC) 2019 Coming Soon!
What’s New in 2019 !
- 2 Separate days for 2 different streams in the palm oil industry
- Production, Refining and Diversification
- Trade & Investment
- Renewable Energy
- Technology Focus
- Site Tours – Biogas System in Palm Oil Mill at Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand
- Networking Luncheons – Held during the lunch timings, this is an additional networking opportunity for you to meet up with speakers, local clients and traders.
- FREE VIP Pass to PALMEX Thailand 2019 – Visit PALMEX Thailand 2019, Thailand’s largest palm oil technology exhibition (Held alongside APOC 2019), a good opportunity for you to catch up on the latest in the technological forefront. FREE VIP admission for conference delegates.
Thailand, currently ranked #3 in the world for CPO is a potential and viable market for palm oil technology companies
as the industry is currently honing new palm oil technologies and equipment to help spur its production further!
Thailand's Current Status As The World's #3 Producer Of Palm Oil
The recent rise of Thailand's ranking as the world's #3 largest producer of palm oil opened up more opportunities for the palm oil process industries and also all related supporting industries to help cope with the huge demand of palm oil. Thailand currently sits as one of the top 3 in the world for CPO (Crude Palm Oil) with estimated production of more than 1.7 Million tonnes of CPO expected this year.
|Palm Oil Rich Krabi Government, Fully Supports Palmex Thailand 2018
|Our PALMEX Thailand 2018 team paid a visit today to the krabi Vice Governer
and we are glad to announce the krabi government would be backing the PALMEX Thailand 2018 event.
Our promotional effort in the Palm Oil rich city would also be doubled due to the
immense support from the government and the indutry.
The Gorvernor of Krabi would also be slated to open the event along with other
notable VIPs from the palm oil industry.
Some Great Reviews From Our Past Attendees
"A great event to network with the professionals in the palm oil industry!"
"We found out more about the palm oil industry during this event!"
"We would definitely be back for the next session!"